Please don't say "you're sorry." Please don't say "forgive me."
Alguien que una vez fue muy especial para mi (no se porque la verdad) me dedico esta cancion the reason by Hoobastank que dice algo asi:I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so, I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear
si algun dia tengo la oportunidad de devolverte el favor esta cancion te la dedico especialmente a ti sorry by madonna y dice asi:
Ive heard it all before x12
I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say "you're sorry."
Ive heard it all before, and I
Can take care of myself.
I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
Please don't say "forgive me."
Ive seen it all before, and I
Can't take it anymore.
You're not half the man you think you are
Save your words because you've gone too far
Listen to your lies and all your stories
(listen to your stories)
You're not half the man you'd like to be.
Don't explain yourself cuz talk is cheap
There's more important things than
Hearing you speak
Mistake because I made it so convenient
(I made it so convenient)
Don't explain yourself, you'll never see.









0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario